Monday, July 30, 2007

Kwik-E-Mart

We really enjoyed "The Simpsons Movie" this weekend. If you've been watching the show for the past 18 years like we have, there are plenty of laughs. It really is a like a long TV episode, with lots of added fun. To our surprise, Baby Maggie speaks at the end of the movie. I won't spoil the surprise, but Maggie is a very smart baby!
Kwik-E-Mart, Burbank
Animator-Generated Graffiti
on the Burbank Kwik-E-Mart.
The WLA Mart was graffiti-less.
We cruised over to the WLA Kwik-E-Mart / 7-11 on Sunday morning. There was a line down the block for Simpson's doughnuts, dolls, Pez dispensers, Squishees, etc. Later in the day, Larry zoomed over to the Burbank branch and snapped some great pix.

Larry just had to have a Krusty The Clown Doll and one doughnut. We are children of the TV generation.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of course Larry got a donut.. they don't call them "don't-nuts".

(That motto cracks me up everytime!)

 
At 2:34 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a Kwik-E-Mart here too! It's so cool. I think it's turning back into a 7/11 in a couple of days though.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 10:07 PM PDT, Blogger mj said...

Thank you for changing all my family and friends into Simpson avitars!! They are such a big hit. I haven't made it to the Kwik-E-Mart, even though it is just up the street from work. I'm jealous of Larry's doll. I want one, too.

 
At 6:44 AM PST, Anonymous all or nothing said...

I looove The Simpsons! I wish we had a Kwik-E Mart here :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery