Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flyin' Out the Door

"Flores del Fuego"
All of a sudden my artwork is in style! A friend and co-worker's of my friend, Christine, just bought two of my paintings! Woo Hoo! Marilyn works in the office complex across the street from me. Thank you, Marilyn for becoming a Patroness of the Arts!
"Oool Ya Kool"
"Flora Exotica"
I brought three similar paintings for Marilyn to view. She chose two. The other painting was sitting near my desk and one of the guys in accounting just bought it! Double Woo Hoo!

Marilyn, Knitting at Burbank Garage Sale
This has been a good summer for selling my artwork. At my recent show at Future Studio I sold eight paintings. I really don't want to toot my own horn, but this is my blog and the blog is all about ME. It's the "MiMi Show."

I suppose I should put the knitting and crocheting on hold and get out to the studio and paint some more!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:58 PM PDT, Blogger mary said...

Congrats on selling your art! Your paintings are beautiful, esp the colors.

 
At 4:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi! :)

Congrats Ellen. I love the paintings, they are gorgeous. Right on Marilyn!

 
At 4:27 PM PDT, Blogger Neil said...

Ellen -- It's time for you to accept the hard truth. You're good! No one else is surprised that your work is selling.

 
At 7:24 PM PDT, Blogger mehitabel said...

Love those paintings! Congrats on the sales--and the art show was a fab time, too! (Oh yeah, the food was good, and meeting Chicken Boy was a hoot as well!) I bet you will be able to sell as many paintings as you want to do, and I'd encourage you to go for it. As long as it's still fun. And hey, you can still find time to knit and crochet--much more sociable and portable than painting!

 
At 7:38 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Congrats, oh arty one, on selling your paintings! I love your vivid use of color, esp. in Flores del Fuego. How exciting!

 
At 9:37 AM PDT, Blogger jenna! said...

That's fantastic! Keep up the beautiful work on hook and on canvas. Congrats!

 
At 8:48 PM PDT, Blogger Pam said...

I love the vibrant colors in your artwork, congrats on selling them, they are fantastic!!

 
At 11:28 AM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

Lovely paintings! Brilliant color! No wonder they got snatched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery