Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kwazy for Koigu

Alice's Scarf
I wanted to whip up a quick giftie for my step-sister-in-law. She's visiting in early December and she's a doll! I dug through my stash and picked out a skein of beautiful Koigu KPPPM for a quick crocheted "Rhoda" scarf. I added a few more chains to the pattern to compensate for the weight of the Koigu sock yarn.I will probably crochet a picot edge around the entire scarf. There's just something about knitting and crocheting with Koigu that is so divine! I started another scarf for myself out of some more stash Koigu.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM PST, Blogger Madge said...

Kool Koigu scarves!

 
At 5:13 PM PST, Blogger bellamoden said...

Oh boy! That's gorgeous! And do I have some sock yarn in stash? Maybe a few... ;) Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery