Friday, July 25, 2008

Taa Daa!

I finished my February Lady Sweater in the "Lipstick" colorway. More photos to come.
We're rushing out of the house right now to go to the Huntington Library in San Marino. I haven't been there in years, and there are a few good exhibits I want to catch, in addition to seeing how they have refurbished the grounds. Later.....
Next Day....OK, took a few outdoor shots of the Lipstick FLS. I like it, but I won't be able to wear it until our hot LA weather cools down a bit.Gull Lace Close-up

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 10:22 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowza! The sweater is gorgeous and you do know how to stay-cation!

 
At 10:23 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

This is such a teaser of a photo!

I want to see more!

Hope you had a great time at the Huntington. Great day to go.

 
At 11:21 AM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

You are so fast! I would love even a bit of your crafty quickness!

 
At 1:05 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

I see a Lifesavers cherry button! Can't wait to see more photos.

Happy weekend!

 
At 1:52 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colour! Can't wait to see the rest of it...

 
At 3:44 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Crafty quickness"! I love that expression from winegrrl!! It suits you perfectly. As does your cute new "Lipstick" sweater.

xo,
Christine G.

 
At 4:15 PM PDT, Blogger Monique Marie Sauniere said...

Can't wait to see it! You were holding out last night at the SNB...

 
At 9:56 AM PDT, Blogger Christy T said...

Don't you just love that yarn color? I just made a bag with it and adore it :) Can't wait to see the whole picture, bet it'll be GORGEOUS!

 
At 10:59 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ola
vim passseando pelos blogs
e te encontrei
muito xarmoso seu blog
um abraço
helenacroche@hotmail.com

 
At 2:38 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Now I have to finish the other FLS I started!

 
At 9:53 AM PDT, Blogger Pam said...

LOVE it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery