Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank you!

Flowers from my Brother and Sis-in-law
My birthday celebrations are almost over. I still have a couple of dinners and breakfasts with friends, but the day has passed and I'm thankful. I'm thankful for all of my thoughtful friends, co-workers and relatives who gifted me with their presence and presents! I LOVE everything, especially the thought that was behind your gifts. I am so fortunate to have so many considerate people in my life.
As I get older, I realize just how important friends and family are. Remember that old Girl Scout song we used to sing in a round as kids, "Make new friends, but keep the old....one is silver and the other gold." How true.
Here are a few highlights from my birthday extravaganza-a-rama-a-go-go! Again, thank you all.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:52 PM PDT, Blogger Lisa R-R said...

The house looks terrific!
Glad you had a lovely birthday week.
Lisa in Toronto

 
At 11:56 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ellen! Looks like you had a fantastic birthday celebration(s)!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 2:25 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ellen. All of your celebrations look so fun-filled!

Ginny
Brentwood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery