Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sometimes Sunday Crochet

Carol's Shrug

My "Sometimes Sunday" crochet group met last weekend, just as my family was leaving to continue their tour of historic L.A.

Julie's Shawl

It was a warm day, the first of our current heat wave, and a perfect time to sit inside, sip some cool lemonade and crochet a bit. Everyone is working on interesting projects.
Lori's Teensy Bikini for a co-workerJulieCarol and LoriEllen's Famous Granny Mandala
Snacks!Lori and Natalie

Sorry, Sabine, I didn't snap your picture on Sunday! What's your favorite hot-weather yarny project?

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:24 PM PDT, Anonymous Julie Hurwitz said...

Y'know, my shawl doesn't look half bad in that pic.

 
At 4:39 PM PDT, Blogger Beth McDermott Oliver said...

I can't believe I had to miss last Sunday's SnB at your house. Looks like a good time was had by all.

 
At 6:07 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I echo Beth, I can't believe I had to miss it too :-)
Love the Granny mandala. Very fun.

 
At 6:16 AM PDT, Blogger Debi3735 said...

Haunter of the blog says SOCKS, small enough not to have hot yarn in my lap.

 
At 4:58 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Hmmmm, I just knit. No hot weather preferences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery