Wednesday, August 18, 2010

That's What a Hamburger's All About

HBO Employees enjoying a free lunch!

Yessirreee! It was In 'n Out Burger Day at my office today! Woo Hoo! The truck rolled up just outside our building @ 12:30, courtesy of the company. We each received a lunch ticket which included a burger of our specifications, potato chips, soft drink and a chocolate chip cookie. We're lucky to have a beautiful park as part of our office campus. Many of us spread out blankets under the trees and had a delicious lunch! Thanks HBO!

Neighboring office workers at the Kogi Truck looked jealous of our free lunch!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

We got to enjoy the free In and Out truck at work recently too. Big hit! Gotta say, it was a little hard to work after all that food...

 
At 6:53 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Free lunch! That's awesome. I love me a doubledouble no onions.

 
At 10:31 AM PDT, Blogger blandina said...

Mmmmmmm, I love In-n-out burgers... I see that you work close to the Water Garden where I often have lunch with my son who works in your area too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery