Friday, October 22, 2010

Hair Styles - Vintage Photo Friday

By now, everyone that reads this blog knows that I've been on the committee organizing my high school reunion for an ENTIRE YEAR!!! It's almost time...next Saturday 10/30, we're finally going to celebrate!
This past year, classmates have sent in old photos to share and I've been reviewing many of my own old pictures. Yikes! I've had lots and lots of hair styles over the years. Since today is vintage photo Friday, I will share with you some of the hair doos and DON'TS I've rocked over the years!

A good hair day, 4 years old

A very bad hair AND tooth day , Kindergarten class photo
Ellen - L.A. Bloom '59
A good hairday, 6 years old, with Grandpa BloomPerfect "Cher Hair", 17 years old
Rockin' the short "Farrah Feathers" - mid-'70'sEllen - '82 - Venice Beach
Questionable Mullet-Perm, Venice Beach, early '80's
My Rockabilly - Pompadour Hair Days, late 80's, early '90's
KPCC Radio Promo Hair - mid - '90's

So, what am I doing this weekend? HAVING MY HAIR DONE FOR THE BIG EVENT NEXT WEEKEND, OF COURSE!!! Have a great one!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4:27 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

I love all the photos! I can totally relate being of the same age etc. You are going to have a great time next Sat and I will look forward to seeing the photos posted on FB.

 
At 5:12 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to take the KPCC photo to my hairdresser. So cute!

Christine G.

 
At 6:31 PM PDT, Blogger betty said...

I love the KPCC haircut also. I do agree that the mullet was a bit questionable. I wish I had such a nice thick head of hear!

BTW -- I did decide to go to my high school reunion. It is this Saturday. I'm not bothering to have my hair done though.

 
At 10:09 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Fun! Of course you look adorable in all of them.

 
At 7:59 AM PDT, Blogger Jenn said...

I love the way your smile shines through in all the photos! You could shave your head, and you'd still shine! Have fun!

 
At 5:06 AM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

You look great in any haircut, long or short. Have fun at the reuinion, look forward to your post on it. I'm sure it will be fab (after all your hard work).

 
At 12:05 PM PDT, Blogger ChelleC said...

Well you are beautiful in every hairdo, but I love the one for the radio promo. SO cute!!! If you ever want to go that short again - have at it because you can truly carry it off beautifully.

 
At 6:31 AM PDT, Blogger lisasaad098 said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog, and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part
Lisa Saad Photography

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery