Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sometimes Sunday Group

Winter Afghan in Progress

Yes, I participate in multiple Stitch 'n Bitch groups. A few Sundays a month, the "Sometimes Sunday" group meets at one of our houses. This past Sunday we were at my house. Many of us haven't seen each other in awhile. There has been quite a bit of traveling by the members of this group. It was really nice seeing everyone and catching up on their lives and their yarny projects!

Lori told us about her recent trip to Hawaii
Julie and Beth
Beth told us about her recent cruise to Alaska!
Carol told us about her trips to San Francisco and San DiegoSnacks are important on SundaysWinding of gorgeous yarn
I do love getting together with groups of people so we can compare notes on patterns and yarn!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:14 AM PDT, Blogger Erica said...

How very lovely that all is, the fellowship over yarn and snacks. :-) I am working up the courage to visit my LYS and try and connect with like-minded crocheters, or at least see if they welcome a crocheter into their midst. I crave yarn-company, no matter the implements! Hope you have a great weekend...

 
At 8:33 AM PDT, Blogger The Blackwood Cottage said...

Love the colors of that. My stitch groups tend to be more knit and sip! Ha! Have a good one,
machelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery