Friday, June 10, 2011

Stitchin' in Public

Vintage Photo Friday
Shetland, 1939

I've written, consistently, for a few years about World Wide Stitch in Public Day. You can see my previous posts and photos here.


Same places, same times this year. 10am to noon at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, upstairs dining area with the WeHo SnB. 3:30-5:30 at Clover Park, Santa Monica with the Fairview Knitters. I hope to see many of you at each gathering. Let me know if you're involved in another WWKIP group too!

Knitting Showgirls, 1950's
Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

I hope to be at the Farmer's Market today with my friend Jan, it will be so much fun!

 
At 4:12 PM PDT, Blogger Z said...

I didn't get to knit in public, this time. I can't find my knitting bag to put my stuff in...and I wasn't about to walk around with a plastic bag with my knitting project in it.

*sigh*

There's always next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery