Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion Owls

Anna Sui Owl Hat

Owls were HUGE in the fashionable late 1960's, early 1970's. They were used in jewelry, clothes and decorator items. They've been back for a few years. This fashion fad also complies with Portlandia's "Put a Bird on It" rule.


Designer, Anna Sui has incorporated yarny owl hats into her 2012 fashion line. My friend, Audrey, alerted me to these FABULOUS hats! I'm thinking I should start crocheting my knock-offs now for the 2012 Christmas gift-giving season!

I'm especially fond of these Owl "Pope" hats!
Kitty Owl!

Oh yeah, the actual garments are darling too! Anna Sui is my current fave designer!


Sorry for the fuzzy screen shots!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

wow. Crocheted owl hats go mainstream! Can't decide if I'm happy or sad. Happy to see crochet love in the fashion world, sad 'cause we're two hoots and a flap away from cheapo factory knockoffs of them,at w*lm*rt next year.
(They are adorable)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery