Tuesday, June 26, 2012

He's Such a Boy!

Once again, my dear Husband has startled me, right inside our own house! A few weeks ago, we were running around, cleaning the house and tidying up for guests. We both manage to find hidden corners for all of our STUFF, so we can have clean and clear spaces in the living and dining rooms for extra people. You should see our closets! They are excellent hiding places. Oy!
I have this little mannequin in my craft room that I use for photographing toddler knits. He/she has appeared on my blog several times.

Ellen's Toddler Mannequin

During my last check-up of the house before our guests arrived, I spied my little mannequin in the guest/craft room. Larry had decided to "decorate" my Little One. Suddenly, he/she had a hideous clown mask on his/her face! Oh that Larry! Are you mocking my yarny hobbies once again? OR, are you jealous of the yarn and this is your way of acting out?

Crazy Clown Toddler

You may remember the time I went into the laundry room and saw one of Larry's ventriloquist dummies, sitting there, wide-eyed, smirking at me. I can't wait to see what he does to startle me next time.

Dummy Days with Little Jerry

Are we watching too many episodes of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and "The Twilight Zone?" Do we both have too many inanimate objects that look like children? Am I living with a mature, professional photographer or Dennis the Menace?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

I got behind on my blog reading--and just saw this post now. Hysterical. Definitely Dennis the Menace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery