Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My New Hobby

I need a new hobby like a need a hole in the head! HOWEVER, while I'm sitting in my car on the Santa Monica Freeway in traffic I really should not be knitting, crocheting, playing the ukulele or sketching. Soooooo, my latest hobby is clicking vanity license plates while I'm stranded in a sea of cars. I'm probably not supposed to be doing that either, but I've been using my little Canon digi-cam and NOT my iPhone for this activity.
Here are a few choice license plates I've seen in the past few weeks:

C HAWAII - I totally agree! Everyone should see Hawaii at least once!

UKE LDY - After doing some research, I've found out that this musical lady is a children's entertainer.

LA ART - Obviously a kindred spirit in her love of the arts or a gallery owner at nearby Bergamot Station.

EX DEO - Translation from Latin - FROM GOD. Either this guy's Lincoln SUV was a gift from God or maybe this guy thinks HE is the gift from God to everyone else.

I just LOVE vanity plates! L.A. is full of 'em!

Labels: ,

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery