Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Idyllwild

vintage potholder at antique mall

On Friday morning we set off for Mile-High Idyllwild.  On the way, we stopped at one of the many antique malls in Beaumont.  In recent years, I've decided to take photos of items I probably would have purchased in my younger days.  I did buy a darling little deviled egg dish though!



We arrived in Idyllwild around 2pm.  After getting settled at the Idyllwild Inn, we walked around the town. The weather was perfect.  In the 60's during the day....high 40's at night.  There was a bit of snow on the ground in the shaded areas.  I must say, I am attracted to cute, mountain-town-Alpine architecture!
Downtown Idyllwild

Later that evening, we drove up to Ruth's and Mark's home for a reunion of our Idyllwild Arts friends.  More, tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery