Monday, April 21, 2014

Eve's Shower

Satavtar and Mama Eve

Saturday was a SUPER BUSY day for me.  I had a Knitting/Crochet Guild meeting in the morning, a baby shower and then a birthday dinner.  The baby shower was for Eve (and Ashley) who are expecting twins!  Michele and Satavtar hosted a lovely backyard shower at Satavter's home in Culver City.  I knew most of the ladies present from various knit groups that I've attended.
We played a few party games, had some snacks, opened presents, knitted and crocheted and generally had a grand time.

I do love ALL of the prezzies that the twins received.  We have lots of creative people in this group!  Congratulations Eve and Ashley on the impending arrival of the "Minions!"

To see more pictures of the creative baby gifts, click on my FB album link.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery