Friday, October 10, 2014

Vintage Photo Friday - PUMPKINS!



It's that time of year...pumpkin season!  Trader Joe's sent out their "Fearless Flyer" full of pumpkin and fall-related food items.  My favorite is Pumpkin Spice Tea.  They carry Pumpkin Bread Mix, Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli, Pumpkin Body Butter and more!
We're headed to the pumpkin patch this weekend, toward California's Central Coast. I hope to stop at a few farm strands and pick up some of California's finest fruits and vegetables.
I probably will NOT be buying any pumpkins.  I like my good ol' fashioned pumpkin pie recipe that utilizes all ingredients from cans.  It's "naturally" delicious!
Carnation's Pumpkin Pie Recipe from the 1950s


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery