Friday, November 14, 2014

Vintage Photo Friday - 1993

Ellen and Larry.  1993, San Antonio, Texas

For me, "vintage" means before 1970.  When I see people posting photos on Facebook from the 1980s and 1990s and calling them "vintage," it cracks me up.  I guess my frame of reference is that before 1970 I was a kid, after that I was a grown-up.  Well, OK.  Here are a few "vintage" photos from 1993.
Larry and I were on a grand vacation.  We flew to San Antonio, attended the Tejano Music Conjunto Festival with friends, then rented a car and drove from Texas to Louisiana.  Along the way we had many adventures and saw some wonderful sights.  I'm so glad I unearthed this album of memories!
Tom and Claire.  1993, San Antonio
Seguin, Texas.  1993

Orange Show, Houston, Texas.  1993


Artist, Francis X. Pavy, Lafayette, Louisiana.  1993

Francis and Linoleum Block Prints purchased by Ellen and Larry


There are pages and pages of wonderful photos in the album, however it's time to move on.  Have a great weekend, my friends.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM PST, Blogger janeray1940 said...

I have a hard enough time accepting the 1970s as "vintage" but 1980s and 1990s? I just have to laugh :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery