Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ornaments

Are you scurrying around trying to find a few last minute small gifties for Chanukah and Christmas?  I've found a few great and EASY patterns on Ravelry for you (and me).  Click on the caption to find the pattern.
Christmas Tree Decoration
Ornamental Mini-Sweater

Dreidel Softie for Chanukah.  Combining the holidays!

One Snowman Granny Square would make a darling ornament, using thinner yarn!

Coasters, crocheted in holiday colors.  Just add a hook.

Found this chart for a Christmas Tree.  Crochet it in green thread and add a star or pom-pom on top!  Click on photo to make chart larger.

I've been crocheting LOTS of spa cloths for holiday gifts this year.  I like to pair them with fancy soaps and face creams.  What are you crafting for holiday gifts?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 afghans, 1 cowl, 1 pair of fingerless mits, and I need to squeez in one more cowl if I have the time. WHEW!
Merry Christmas, and Happy Hannika!! (I know I can't spell that right, sorry. but the feeling behind it is the same :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery