Friday, October 02, 2015

Pumpkin Time!

Wilshire Vista Pumpkin Festival, 2010

It's almost pumpkin time!  Fall, Halloween and hopefully some cool weather are coming soon. I was at the Original Farmers Market last night for our West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch. As I was leaving the Market I saw a few trucks roll up and unload some bales of hay. The Farmers Market Fall Festival is upon us! They offer all kinds of music, games and fun events. It's October 17-18. We always try to stop by for a few of the music acts.
Fall Festival at the Original Farmers Market, 2012

Pumpkin Boy, 2012

Halloween Treat at Bob's Doughnuts

Have you thought about your Halloween costume for this year? We have THREE parties to attend. Many years we have none. Feast or famine! 
For Vintage Photo Friday, I dug out a photo of my brother, Ken and I, Halloween 1957 in the front patio of our home on Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills. We are so international.

Ken and Ellen, Halloween 1957

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery