Thursday, November 26, 2015

Lazy Day Crochet


Willow Square Potholder


Thanksgiving Day. This is a lazy day for me. Our family goes OUT for Thanksgiving dinner. It's a wonderful time to visit and enjoy my cousins. Everyone has a good time.
Since I'm not slaving away in the kitchen today, I'm catching up on my crochet projects. I've been working on this top-down crocheted cardigan sweater in black. I've finished the body and have started sleeve #1. I hope to finish this sweater by Saturday.
I've also been working on a few holiday gift potholders. I like giving potholders to my friends.  They're practical and pretty. I often use them as trivets instead of potholders. They also look great just hanging on the kitchen wall. Very decorative!

Potholder based on the African Flower Design

Malibu Tile Potholder

Flower Tile Square.  I really like this square. It looks so much like a Spanish tile to me!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration, my friends!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery