Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Dazzled by the Atomic Goldness


I stopped at my local Von's Market yesterday for a few items. As I pulled into the parking lot, there was a beautiful Atomic Gold Nissan Juke, JUST LIKE MINE! There was an empty space next to this golden beauty, so I parked there. I thought this would make an excellent photo opportunity. 

It's not very often that I see another Atomic Gold Juke. Nissan only produced this color in 2013 and 2014. I bought a "new" 2014 in 2015. Apparently, it wasn't a very popular color. What? I cannot understand that! Why does everyone want a white, cream, gray, silver or black car? Does the driving world want to be incognito? I suppose if you're a private eye and want to move about the City unnoticed, the bland colors blend in. I've owned my share of neutral toned cars, with a couple of red ones thrown in. I always have trouble finding my car in a crowded parking lot. That's one of the reasons I bought the Atomic Gold Juke!
I finished my grocery shopping and walked back to my car. The other Juke was still in it's parking spot. I snapped a few more shots, waiting for the other golden owner to return. No such luck. Oh well, wherever you are, Stylish Golden Juke owner, I applaud you and hope to see you again soon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery